Saturday, March 7, 2009

*Marathon run

it was suppose to be on every sturday tat it is a must 4 me to hv tis marathon... so yesterday i set my alarm at 8.30 but i continued sleeping till 9.30... my god it was only 30 minutes left till my tuition start...well nt exactly mine its form 1 class... so i dashed to the toilet brush my teeth n shower n did my hair then out i went of the door... n so when i reach there, i had breakfast with my teacher n then went upstairs... then it was from 10 - 1 pm the class will b goin on so i was actually studyin with the form 1... then later at 1 my bro brought me food to eat n i had my lunch with my teacher's mother, sister n niece but not 4gettin my teachher too... we had a great laugh n then i sat on the couch n took a short shut eye after eatin to regain sum focus... then later the form 3 class started at 2 pm so i went up n sat down n started studyin....


hv a nice day... =D

No comments:


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Chevrolet Car Pictures. Powered by Blogger